What brings us all together at Advanced Axis? It’s how we approach most of the decisions we make every day. In other words, our values. Whatever we do, we work with each other and support each other to achieve our goals. For us, our team is everything. We all are working in our unique ways; we design, collaborate, innovate, and achieve more in everything we do.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting connections with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to manage a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales possibilities. The Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Receive and process customer purchase orders
- Record orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Verify and confirm customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quote prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Track order exceptions and maintain as needed.
We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential. During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply essential strategies and business processes. Strong analytical skills and practical communication skills are crucial management trainee qualifications you should possess to succeed in this role.
- Help managers complete daily tasks.
- Understand each department’s daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Engage in the company’s strategic planning
- Assist managers in assessing performance
- Maintain track of business revenue
- Learn ways to improve profitability and lower risk
- Create and deliver presentations
Entry Level Position
Our company is looking to hire an individual to work with our marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans and strategies for our brands. This is not just a job but an opportunity for you to grow and evolve with us significantly in every sphere of life. We are looking for passionate individuals to train, support, and groom to accept a manager’s role within our firm. To ensure your success, we offer training that includes all aspects of our business operations.
- Contribute to campaign development discussions
- Implement marketing and sales strategies by interacting directly with customers
- Set and attain goals with mentors and management staff
- Develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Ensure brand representation and perception is in line with client expectations.
Marketing and Communications Associate
Marketing and Communications Associate is responsible for performing marketing activities and completing relevant administrative tasks for the company. They are in charge of organizing day-to-day activities that deal with publishing and communication to and from the company.
- Create business literature and other forms of communication.
- Design marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Support, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Prepare and deliver education courses and materials.
Junior account manager
We are looking for a motivated junior account manager to provide sales support to our customers. You will be supporting our sales team by developing sales and pricing plans, interacting with customers to determine their needs, and conducting research to identify new sales leads.
- Assist in developing and executing strategic advertising, sales, and marketing plans for the key accounts.
- Responsible for managing all areas of business relationship with key accounts
- Manage the sales and advertising function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department.
- Act as the primary contact with all key accounts and liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts.
- Report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Clean Energy Associate
We seek motivated professionals with an interest and/or background in energy access and lead outreach to neighborhoods in and around South Jersey. You will educate homeowners about the benefits of transitioning to solar energy and demonstrate how we can help them save money. Advanced Axis is a rapidly growing team, and there are chances to take on more responsibilities and advance quickly.
- This position is entry-level and demands participation in a complete training program through which you will learn the core fundamentals of solar energy.
- Need to demonstrate high growth potential; will be preferably considered for leadership roles.
Field Sales and Marketing Representative
A field sales and marketing representative is responsible for running brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers. This includes our classroom training sessions and product knowledge seminars. Field marketers are links between buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about products and services to consumers.
- Presenting consumers with the most conventional solutions to any of the services provided
- Teaching consumers on services provided and adhering to selling new services and products on the market
- Qualifying buyers by using the buyers’ requirement standards and company policies
- Focusing on enhancing our clients and office reputation by using quality customer service skills
- Training in Management Sales techniques and team management strategies
- Directly operating in the field to market, sales, and promote new product services for our clients.
Sales & Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associates are accountable for assisting customers with any questions while ensuring the highest customer service standards are met. The duties vary from helping customers resolve purchasing problems to assisting customers with relevant products and services. Customer Service Associates need to create an excellent first impression on customers in person or over the phone.
- Update the business database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current
- Cooperate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
- Watch customer satisfaction levels and develop techniques for increasing them
- Help in creating ways for delivering exceptional customer service to irate or uncertain customers
We offer Entry-Level Sales & Marketing Job Opportunities across Newark, Allentown, Cherry Hill, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Reading, Trenton, Wilmington Township, and the surrounding areas.